Robin Containerized Agile Compute
– Consolidates applications using containers with bare-metal performance and complete runtime isolation
– Packs 10x more applications on the same hardware as compared to VMs
– Deploys cloud-native, microservices applications in Docker containers
– Deploys traditional applications with “system containers” for VM-like semantics
Robin Application-Aware Fabric Controller
– Enables 1-click deployment, snapshot, cloning, time-travel of distributed applications, databases
– Automatically recovers failed nodes and disks to ensure application high availability and data protection
– Controls CPU, memory, storage and IO resources for each application to deliver Application-to-Spindle QoS guarantee
– Tracks IO and network requests for each container and applications
Robin Container-Aware, Application-Driven Scale-Out Block Storage
– Industry’s first purpose-built scale-out block storage for containers
– Offers 100% application-driven storage provisioning, data protection and encryption
– Enforces Application/container-level min and max IOPS limits
– Offers enterprise-grade storage management capabilities – thin provisioning, compression, and replication
Robin containerization platform helped consolidate Hadoop clusters and eliminate data duplication by sharing data across multiple clusters, resulting in 50% reduction in hardware footprint from 320 cores to 160 cores.
Robin helped migrate ElasticSearch from VMs to bare metal with over 20% performance gain, enabled a significantly smaller hardware footprint, and dramatically accelerated new cluster deployments.
Robin pure container-based compute & storage platform reduced provisioning time, enabled data sharing, helped deliver better application performance, reduced hardware footprint & simplified lifecycle management.